My engineering background and my career in the industry in product marketing, for over 26 years – from large international companies to start-ups – allow me to understand, the issues and the human capital to be valorized.
I have worked with many subsidiaries and clients around the world, and the on-site meetings have given me a better understanding of opportunities and difficulties of intercultural issues.
My experience in the industry, allows me to understand women and men, their goals and behaviors, which are sometimes different.
- I accompany women so that they can take their place, so that they gain in leadership and management skills, so that they are heard and recognized ;
- I accompany men towards their objectives, taking into account the diversity of people in their environnement, making them aware of the power of listening and the shortcomings of ego.
I love nature, I practice rock climbing intensively, which teaches me perseverance, risk-taking, confidence in my partners, the joy of celebrating success… for a desire to go further and further.
The links I make with coaching are numerous:
- Going beyond oneself, body in movement, listening to one’s feeling
- Achievement and team learning: construction and progression
- Adaptation to the situation at all times, stress management, resistance to change
- Decision making, refusal to abandon, then the joy of the success of all the team members.
As an avid rock climber, I will push you the way I push myself to achieve your goals.
Anticipation – Confidence – Adaptability – Progress – Fluidity – Balance
Quote from Sylvain Tesson : ” Climbing is the symbol of life. You start at the foot of the wall, you get to the top and in between you’ve explored the whole range of feelings you can encounter in the course of a lifetime: confidence, worry, fear, the urge to give up, friendship with the rope companion, rage to take up the fight again, joy, everything I’ve been trying to meditate on for many years, I’ve met the embodiment of it in this action.”
– Systemic Coaching, in English, specialized in collective coaching,, at International Mozaik.
– Certified Coach by ICF, International Coaching Federation
– Co-development of professional managerial practices
– NLP: Neuro-Linguistic Programming – NVC: Nonviolent Communication